CBD isolates are in the form of a crystal or powder that contains pure CBD and nothing else. The process involves separating all the hemp plant’s active compounds and a refinement process that removes all other phytocannabinoids, including THC, leaving behind nothing but CBD in its purest form. This product comes in three different concentrations: 1,000mg, 5,000mg, and 10,0000mg for heavy-duty use.
- 100% pure CBD in powder form
- 0% THC (THC-FREE)
- Versatility; make your own products at home from oils to edibles
- 3 different sizes:
- 1 gram (1,000mg of CBD)
- 10 gram (10,000mg of CBD)
- 100 grams (100,000mg of CBD & best bang for your buck)
Do not cook with this product, it is extremely versatile in the sense that it can be added to any lipophobic/oil/fatty-rich foods. Use as a wellness-packed food seasoning rather than an ingredient!
One simple yet powerful ingredient:
- 100% pure Cannabidiol (hemp extract)
For absolute best accuracy, use a digital scale to weigh out the amount of powder (milligrams) until you match the weight of your specific suggested CBD dose (see “Dosage Guidance” below).
Once you have this all complete, it’s time to get creative because you can literally add CBD powder to just about anything.
Use in one (1) of the following three (3) ways:
- Edible preparations (do not bake over 180˚C/356˚F)
- Sprinkle on top of a meal and used as a seasoning
- Make CBD products stronger by adding and mixing the Cannabidiol powder with any of the following:
In order to find your “CBD sweet spot”, a unique CBD dose recommendation specific to you, you must multiply your body weight (lbs.) by 0.325mg of CBD. Consider using our LIVE CBD Dosage Calculator for guaranteed CBD dosing accuracy based on our recommended formula.
CBD is hydrophobic; for the best results and higher CBD bioavailability, we always recommend adding it to fatty-rich foods & MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides).
Ie. MCT oil, peanut butter, etc.