Cannabigerol, CBG for short, is often referred to as the stem cell cannabinoid
and this pure cannabinoid concentrated powder should NOT
be confused with our CBD powder or CBN powder.
This highly sought-after phytocannabinoid has been growing exceedingly popular due to its hierarchy in the “cannabinoid chain of command.”
- Great Value (HIGH-QUALITY CBG)
- 3rd Party Lab Tested & Certified (View the COA under the LABSHEETS tab)
- A THC-free, non-intoxicating product
- 99%-100% Pure Cannabigerol hemp-extract
- No residual solvents, No heavy metals, no pesticides, and Non-GMO
- This product is psychoactive but is NOT psychotropic
- Manufactured in Colorado, United States.
Best Ways To Use CBG Powder
Pure CBG crystals have been ground down to form a non-clumpy, fine white powder designed to be extremely versatile and can be used in several different ways.
See the “Suggested Use
” tab above for more details and for CBG powder dosage recommendations.
CBG vs. CBD
CBG is short for Cannabigerol. CBD is short for Cannabidiol.
CBG is often considered the “mother cannabinoid”
or the “stem cell cannabinoid”
of the 113 identified chemical compounds found naturally within hemp plants and cannabis plants. However, CBGA (Cannabigerolic acid), the acidic precursor of CBG, is the true stem cell cannabinoid
and mother of major and minor cannabinoids.
Without CBGA, we would not have CBG, and without CBG, we would not have CBDA, and without CBDA, we would not have CBD or any of the following for that matter:
Now that you understand a bit more about the difference between CBG and CBD, let’s dive in deeper and discuss the reasons why someone would want this CBG product
instead of isolated CBD powder and CBN powder.
Reasons To Consider Buying Isolated CBG Powder
A few initial reasons why you should consider buying this product are the following:
- CBG Isolate only contains one cannabinoid (Cannabigerol).
- Isolated CBG powders are considered a concentrated cannabinoid product offering a very high potency of CBG. Just a pinch of this powder is usually enough to get a good dose of Cannabigerol.
- Highly versatile product that can be used to create your own tinctures, topicals, lotions, edibles, soft gels, or pet CBG products.
Health Benefits of Cannabigerol
CBG is a chemical compound known as a cannabinoid. Since it is derived from a hemp plant, it is known as a phytocannabinoid. It’s important for you to know that the human body has an internal biological management system known as the Endocannabinoid System
, ECS for short.
Within the ECS, there are receptors known as Cannabinoid Receptors which can uniquely bind with endocannabinoids and phytocannabinoids, like CBG. Since CBG can bind to these cell receptor sites, anecdotal evidence and some research suggest there might be therapeutic or medicinal value.
Let’s see what research and medical professionals are saying about CBG.
Recent Scientific & Medical Research Studies on CBG
These are public and accessible medical and scientific research studies. As promising as these potential benefits
of CBG might sound, legally, these cannot be misinterpreted as medical facts.
- In the concluding statement of this 2022 study, it stated that acute administration of CBG lowered blood pressure in phenotypically normal mice.
- This 2022 study stated that for the first time in clinical study history, CBG is safe and effective at reducing redness and improving skin barrier function compared to placebo. Furthermore, topically administered CBG exhibited antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-acne, and anti-aging properties; outperforming CBD.
- According to The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, this research study that was published in 2020, reported that CBG and CBD have neuroprotective effects against oxidative neurotoxicity. Further on in this article, it states that there are many reasons to believe that Cannabigerol will have benefits, therapeutically, specifically, because CBG has an affinity for α-2, 5-HT1A, and PPARγ receptors.
- This study published in 2020 reported that CBG, when orally administered to rats, reduced colonic inflammation.
- Because of the results of this recent study in 2020, the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics stated that CBG could be explored as a potential therapeutic for Metabolic Syndrome.
- The data reported from this 2019 study and this 2020 study when using CBG as an antibacterial agent are “encouraging” because there is a growing need to develop novel therapeutics for antibiotic-resistant strains.
- This 2017 study titled, “Chapter 99 – Potential Medical Uses of Cannabigerol: A Brief Overview” stated that current literature offers evidence of CBG’s potential to be an anti-inflammatory agent.
- A 2014 Study reported how Cannabigerol alleviated neuroinflammation for Multiple Sclerosis.
What To Know Before You Buy
- In order for cannabinoid isolates to be considered a premium white crystalline powder, it has to be 100% pure. We always recommend viewing the Certificate of Analysis, which is a 3rd party lab test that verifies the cannabinoid purity levels within the product being sold.
- If there is a yellow tint or yellow hue to your CBG isolate powder, it is more than likely to be under 98% pure Cannabigerol.
Product Warnings & Disclaimer
- This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Do not use it if the product safety seal is broken.
- Always speak to a medical professional before altering your diet in any way.
- Avoid Cannabigerol isolate powders that test under 95% CBG or less. This purity level is considered subpar and anything below 90% pure CBG is considered a very poor quality.
- Do not consume if you are pregnant, if you plan to become pregnant or while breastfeeding.
- This product and these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for safety or efficacy.
Consumer Resources & Supplement Products To Consider
- To learn more about CBG and shop all our CBG products, please Click Here.
- For the most popular isolated cannabinoid product, view our CBD isolate powder.
- For the most sedative isolated cannabinoid product, view our CBN isolate powder.