Introducing our signature CBG Isolate! Not to be confused with CBD, CBC, or CBN, CBG is sometimes considered the stem cell cannabinoid.This highly sought-after phytocannabinoid has been growing exceedingly popular due to this hierarchy in the “cannabinoid chain of command”.
Now introducing our signature CBG in its purest form to date, Cannabigerol Isolate! Not to be confused with CBD, CBC, or CBN, CBG is sometimes considered the “stem cell cannabinoid.” CBG isolate powder, when refined to 98%-100% purity, comes in non-clumpy, fine white powder designed for mixing with a CBD oil or certain foods.
- Great Value (HIGH-QUALITY CBG)
- 3rd Party Lab Tested & Certified (View the COA under the LABSHEETS tab)
- A THC-free, non-intoxicating product
- 98% – 99% Pure Cannabigerol
- No residual solvents, No pesticides, and Non-GMO
- This product is psychoactive but is NOT psychotropic
- Manufactured in Colorado, United States.
- Click to learn more about CBG.
CBG vs. CBD
Not to be confused with CBD, CBC, or CBN, CBG (Cannabigerol) is known as and sometimes considered the “stem cell cannabinoid.” This highly sought-after phytocannabinoid has been growing exceedingly popular due to its hierarchy in the cannabinoid chain of command.
CBG is short for Cannabigerol. CBD is short for Cannabidiol.
CBG is often considered the “mother cannabinoid” or the “stem cell cannabinoid” of the 113 identified chemical compounds found naturally within cannabis plants. Unfortunately, this specific consideration is incorrect. CBGA, the acidic precursor of CBG, is the true stem cell cannabinoid and mother of all minor cannabinoids.
Without CBGA (Cannabigerolic acid), we would not have the following:
- CBDA or CBD
- THCA OR THC
- CBCA OR CBC
Now that we know the difference between CBG and CBD let’s dive in deeper and take a closer look at the difference between specific CBD products and CBG products.
CBG Isolate Powder vs. CBD Isolate Powder
- CBG isolate powder, when refined to 98%-100% purity, should be a non-clumpy, fine white powder. This powder only contains CBG, there are no other cannabinoids present. Pure Cannabigerol isolate is only sold in powder form.
- CBD isolate powder, when refined to 98%-100% purity, should ALSO be a non-clumpy, fine white powder. This powder only contains CBD, and there are no other cannabinoids present. Pure Cannabidiol Isolate is also only sold in powder form.
Product Quality Assurance
- In order for any phytocannabinoid-specific isolate powder to be considered a premium crystalline powder, it has to be at least 99% pure. Read the products’ 3rd party lab test results to verify the purity.
- If there is a yellow tint or yellow hue to your CBG isolate powder, it is guaranteed to be under 98% pure.
Product Warnings & Disclaimer
- PRODUCTS LISTED ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY HEALTH CONDITION.
- Do not use it if the safety seal is broken.
- We recommend that you speak to a medical professional before altering your diet in any way.
- Avoid CBG isolate powders that test at 90% CBG or less. This purity level is considered subpar and is most definitely not considered a high-quality CBG product.
- Do not consume if you are pregnant, if you plan to become pregnant or while breastfeeding.
- THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA (Federal Drug Administration) FOR SAFETY OR EFFICACY.