AMOUNT OF SERVINGS PER PRODUCT
The serving size for each bottle is 0.5mL, which equals 25mg of CBD per serving. With this understood, please see below.
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil 250mg in a 5mL bottle: 10 servings
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil 750mg in a 15mL bottle: 30 servings
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1,500mg in a 30mL bottle: 60 servings
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil 3,000mg in a 60mL bottle: 120 servings
Whether purchasing this product to upgrade your overall well-being or obtain immediate relief from a pressing issue, our all-natural, full spectrum hemp CBD oil will provide astonishing results. Here are just a few of some of the wellness benefits you may experience:
- A sense of calmness
- Being able to handle stress outbreaks better
- Overall higher quality of life and well-being
- Better management of sore muscles/aches and pains
- Promotes a healthy sleep cycle
FEATURES & PRODUCT SPECIFICS:
- 0.5 mL per serving offers 25mg of CBD
- Cold Ethanol Extraction Method using only Premium Grade non-denatured organic ethanol
- Hemp cradling extraction Technique (trade secret)
- Non-GMO organic MCT oil derived from Coconuts (higher bioavailability)
- Whole plant hemp oil extract (commonly referred to as “Full Spectrum”)
- Four convenient sizes to choose from varying from 250mg to 3,000mg of CBD
Always store away from children and never in direct sunlight. A rule to live by when storing full spectrum CBD oils, “Always store in a cool, dark, and dry place.”
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any specific health condition or disease. In order to purchase this product, you must be 18 years of age or older.
FINAL WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:
Cannabidiol Life offers you the perfect place to successfully experience CBD’s wellness and potential (not yet medically proven) health benefits. One of the most important things we recommend, especially if you are currently taking any medication that has grapefruit warnings, is to always speak to a licensed medical professional before altering your diet in any way.
If you have any questions, concerns, or queries, please do not hesitate to reach out. For all contact options, please click here.