Our feline friends have a real shot at living their best nine lives
with Happy Pawz CBD oil for Cats;
100% satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- CBD Type: Full Spectrum CBD Oil (CBD + several more phytocannabinoids, terpenes, essential fatty acids, & flavonoids)
- Product Effectiveness: Highly effective
- Natural Ingredients: 100% all-natural, non-GMO, cruelty-free
- Bottle Size: 1 oz bottle tincture bottle with a calibrated black dropper
- CBD Potency: 250 mg of CBD per 1 oz bottle (based on the average body weight/size of cats)
- Number of Servings: 30-60 servings per bottle
- Carrier oil: Infused with organic MCT oil derived from coconuts (neuro benefits & higher bioavailability)
- Extraction Method: Cold Ethanol Extraction using organic nondenatured Ethanol
- Manufacturing Location: Colorado, USA
- Organic Hemp Cultivar: Cherry Wine Hemp
- Pesticides/Harmful Solvents: None/non-detactable
- Preservatives: None
- THC Content: <0.3% Tetrahydrocannabinol
Let’s now discuss all of the important topics surrounding CBD oil for cats. We’ll cover the reasons why you should consider it, common health issues that felines suffer from, the CBD dosage that your cat needs, and the most frequently asked questions that most pet owners have before supplementing CBD into their cats’ diet.
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychotropic compound that is known as a cannabinoid and it can be extracted from marijuana, cannabis plants, and hemp plants. For technicality purposes, the scientific name for a hemp plant is “Cannabis Sativa”. Read more here, What Is CBD?
Why Should You Give CBD Oil To Your Cat?
There are so many good reported reasons
to add hemp-derived CBD oil to your cats’ diet.
Since 2017, we’ve seen a continued rise in interest in cat owners wanting to incorporate CBD into the diets of their pets. We believe this is because of the anecdotal evidence
that is out there and the positive findings of medical and scientific research studies.
Perhaps the main reason every pet parent should consider CBD for their pet
is that cats have an Endocannabinoid System
, ECS for short. In fact, this system is present in nearly all members of the Animalia class
The ECS is important because it is our natural internal biological communication and management system that exists to establish and maintain homeostasis within
. We highly recommend reading more about the ECS if you are not sure of its importance. You can read more about it in our article, The Endocannabinoid System
Benefits & Side Effects Backed By Science
- In conclusion of this 2022 study, it suggested that scientific research and conventional medicine should be aiming to evaluate and include Cannabidiol as a treatment option in cats.
- The researchers of this 2021 study concluded that from the evidence found, there is indeed a need to verify the potential therapeutic benefits of orally-administered CBD for cats and for CBD to be considered a safe treatment option for veterinary medicine.
- In regards to safety concerns, this 2019 study concluded that CBD appeared to be relatively safe for cats
- The only potential adverse effect (AE) or side effect we could find was from a 2022 study where hypersalivation was noticed. However, the researchers were unclear whether it was from the carrier oil or the cannabinoids used.
Quotes From Licensed Veterinarians
- When asked, “Can CBD help pets?” in a webinar with the Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association question, Dr. Gary Richter, who has a B.S. in animal science, an M.S. in veterinary medical science, and a doctorate of veterinary medicine, replied, “Yes,”.
- Nicholas H. Dodman, BVMS, DACVA, DACVB, is internationally recognized and one of the most cited and celebrated veterinary behaviorists. After conducting a survey, he stated the following. “CBD does work; it is safe,” Nicholas also said, “I guess I would regard it as a breakthrough.”
- As a bonus, we invite you to further educate yourself further by checking out this article where several leading veterinarians weigh in and share their expertise about Cannabidiol and pets.
As you can see from the evidence above, there are many great reasons to consider giving CBD oil to your cat. With our proprietary formula using research-driven ingredients, this Happy Pawz
CBD oil for cats product will make your cat happier or your money back.
The only question you should have now is, “how much CBD oil should I give my cat?”
CBD Dosage For Cats
When trying to figure out the most accurate CBD dose recommendation for cats, we’ve realized that offering a one-size-fits-all standard CBD dose amount simply does not work
From our research which is reviewed by medical professionals
, a constant in our CBD dosing research led us to suggest to our customers a weight-based CBD formula
. You can learn more about this by reading our comprehensive CBD dosing guide
; complete with a CBD dosage calculator
and CBD dosage chart
See also the “Suggested Use
” tab above for direct guidance on how much CBD you should give to your cat.
As research, information, and a better understanding of the medicinal benefits of CBD oil for cats become more abundant and clear, we’re sure to see even greater demand from pet owners for Cannabis-based products.
All Cannabidiol Life
pet products are certified using an FDA-approved third-party lab test
for quality assurance, toxicity levels, and accurate cannabinoid potency readings.
Coupled with our superior lab test results, Cherry Wine Hemp extracts, and hand-selected GRAS-approved natural ingredients, we believe we solidify the claim that our Happy Pawz Pet CBD Collection
, offers the best CBD oil for cats for sale online.
Our final thought is this…
If increasing your cat’s health
and improving its overall quality of life
is important to you, then choosing a high-quality, full-spectrum CBD hemp oil tincture
(not CBD isolate) might just be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
If you have any questions or concerns about this product, please do not hesitate to contact us