$8.00 – $28.00
Time should be spent living your best life, not sitting in a corner rolling CBD joints every day. Did you know that the average person takes about 8 minutes to grind, pack, and roll up a single CBD preroll? This might not seem like a substantial amount of time but it does add up considerably; unfortunately, time is the one thing we can’t get back.
Spend less time rolling and more time enjoying by allowing Cannabidiol Life to roll you the BEST CBD PRE-ROLLS you’ve ever had! Satisfaction is always guaranteed.
One (1) CBD Pre Roll, Four (4) CBD Pre Rolls
CBD PRE-ROLL PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Pre-Rolled CBD joints, as well as Pre-Rolled Paper Cones, have revolutionized the smoking industry because they’re so much faster and a heck of a lot easier to fill in comparison to normal cannabis blunts or marijuana pre-rolls. Although extremely similar, it behooves us to mention that these are not CBD cigarettes. Hemp-derived cigarettes are made with filters and are usually wrapped in regular white smoking papers. We’re sure you’d be please to know that this is NOT the case for these amazing CBD pre-rolls.
Here is a shortlist of specifics that we feel is important for you to know about this product:
- Half gram of CBD per Pre Roll
- Twisted perfectly in 100% organic RAW Hemp Paper/Cones
- Hemp Cultivar Used: Elektra Hemp Cultivar (hemp flower strain)
- All Cannabidiol Life products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC
You’re going to feel good about choosing Cannabidiol Life CBD pre-rolls because we have your best interest and your best health in mind.
Now, let’s revisit the potential amount of time you are losing by rolling your own CBD prerolls…
STOP WASTING TIME ROLLING YOUR OWN CBD JOINTS!
We asked the following question earlier, “did you know that the average person takes 8 minutes to grind, pack, and roll up a single CBD preroll?” We wanted to create a brief section on this topic so that you can see what that looks like over several different periods of time.
Let’s dive in…
We’re going to assume that JOHN DOE rolls roughly one (1) CBD pre-roll each day for an entire year (365 days) and remember, it takes roughly 8 minutes to complete from start to finish. Based on this very practical scenario, JOHN DOE is spending the following amount of time rolling CBD joints instead of enjoying every single moment with friends, family, and loved ones:
- 2,920 minutes (48.7 hours) per year
- 243 minutes (4.05 hours) per month
- 56.2 minutes (0.94 hours) per week
As you can see, from an entire years’ standpoint, you’ll lose two full days of your life by choosing to roll a CBD pre-roll on your own. Imagine if you are the type of person to roll 2-3 pre-rolls a day…
HOW TO MAKE A CBD PRE-ROLL (Step-By-Step Guide)
- Step 1: Fill a cone-shaped smoking paper (we prefer the 100% RAW hemp-derived papers)
- Step 2: with your favorite ground CBD strain by packing the ground plant material. (using a “grinder” can help make the material smaller) into the cone delicately with a packing tool, pen, or another small object.
- Step 3: Take care to avoid packing it too tightly, but also make sure you are not leaving any space or room for air bubbles.
- Step 4: When you have filled the hemp pre-roll with the desired amount of flower, rip the remaining paper off and twist the end of the joint closed.
- Step 5: Sit back, relax, and enjoy your favorite CBD cultivar (ELEKTRA) in a convenient smokeable form.
WHERE CAN YOU BUY CBD PRE-ROLLS NEAR YOU?
Sometimes finding where to buy a product is harder than the purchase. Therefore, below you’ll find a list of options and resources to help you find the best places to buy CBD wax near you:
- CBD OIL NEAR ME:
State by State directory sharing local CBD laws, dispensaries, wellness as well as smoke shops across the country who are currently selling an array of different CBD products.
- CANNABIDIOL LIFE STORE LOCATOR:
Find local stores near you that carry CANNABIDIOL LIFE’S CBD PRODUCTS specifically.
BONUS TIP: Always check local and state laws regarding CBD in your area. For more information, check out our article titled, “Are CBD Products Legal?”
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and any CBD products listed are not intended to diagnose, potentially relieve, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.