Short list of reasons on how we’re different from every other CBD company
- We are, “SEED TO SHELF“. This means we are in control of our final product from beginning to end and we’re proud to be amongst the handful of companies who can make this claim.
- Our CBD oils are manufactured in a Certified Health & Safety Compliant Facility in Colorado
- In March of 2019, we became the first CBD company in queue to be USDA Certified Organic. We’re confident we will receive this certification in August 2019-September 2019.
- We have a Patent Pending Organic Ethanol (made from our very own hemp stalk) Extraction Method that has proven it’s ability to extract much higher cannabinoid percentages in comparison to Supercritical CO2 (industry standard).
- We infuse all of our CBD oils with organic NON-GMO MCT oil derived from coconuts. Here’s why…
“MCT” stands for medium-chain triglyceride and are much smaller in size in comparison to the common LCT. When we infuse CBD molecules with MCT oil, our CBD oil is able to travel directly from the stomach to the liver without requiring any extra energy. In fact, MCT is almost instantly converted to clean/natural energy for your body. CBD Companies who do NOT use MCT oil will unfortunately cause the body to spend priceless energy on digestion instead of using that energy for healing.
- We remove all stems and seeds by hand from our Hemp Cherry cultivars. This extends our manufacturing process about 2 hours per 1 pound of hemp!
By having and doing all of the steps above, we’re able to provide the smoothest, most effective, best tasting hemp extracted CBD oil products in the nation.
Guaranteed or your money back.