If you’re one of the 50 million-plus Americans that experience difficulty falling asleep at night, you may want to consider putting your best “natural” foot forward and give this very unique CBN oil a try. Adding CBN to your bedtime routine could unlock the ability to help you get the sleep you need, and FAST!
Cannabinol oil in recent CBN studies has indicated it may be beneficial for sleep. We have formulated our own CBN with this purpose in mind, and welcome you to try it! Designed for complete relaxation & deep sleep, FAST! New go-to formula offering all-natural organic ingredients. CBN Oil + Sleep offers a convenient 1-2ml max serving size for portability and ease of use.
– 1oz (30mL) BOTTLE
– 30 SERVINGS
– 1,000MG OF TOTAL HEMP EXTRACT (800MG OF CBN & 200MG OF CBD)
|Dimensions||3 × 1 × 1 in|
The CBN potency in this bottle is much stronger than most as it offers 50mg of CBN (+/- 5mg) per milliliter; it could quite possibly be the strongest CBN oil for sale online. See also our, Strongest CBD Oil.
Furthermore, to create a CBN oil product that will help a broader range of consumers, we’ve decided to go a step further by carefully extracting, adding, and infusing several more research-driven ingredients.
These unique ingredients are a proprietary blend that we like to call “Nature’s Night Night Boosters”. CBN oil with sedative terpenes, which research has shown, could be an effective amplifier to the wellness benefits one could experience. This amplified result is what some call, the Entourage Effect. It’s a simple yet powerful combination of sedative herb extracts.
YOUR GUIDE FOR ALL CBN PRODUCTS
CBN has been receiving a lot more attention as the cannabis and hemp industry is growing at booming levels; everyone is seeking the next big thing! If you’ve made it here, that means you are interested in learning more or purchasing CBN oil. Either way, we have you covered.
Please enjoy this extensive but very comprehensive guide on CBN oil, not to be confused with it’s much more popular sister cannabinoid, CBD oil. Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any further questions.
Full-spectrum Cannabis products contain minor cannabinoids as well as other cannabis compounds. Here is a list of what you should expect to find in a full spectrum CBN oil which is usually manufactured with aged cannabis Sativa plants:
- CBN (Cannabinol) and CBNA
- CBD (Cannabidiol) and CBDA
- CBG (Cannabigerol) and CBGA
- CBC (Cannabichromene) and CBCA
- THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) and THCA (Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid)
We like to cover everything from A-Z when it concerns cannabinoid education, CBD products & CBG products on the market, as well as hemp education. For that reason, we’ll start with the Cannabinol basics.
WHAT IS CBN?
CBN is short for Cannabinol and is one of 100+ known cannabinoids (chemical compounds) naturally found within cannabis plants and hemp plants. The percentages of CBN in a Full Spectrum CBN Oil will vary from one plant to the next because THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) naturally converts into CBN as it ages as well as when it’s exposed to either heat or oxygen.
Does CBN Get You High?
Try not to fret too much as the actual chance of getting high from CBN or feeling any psychotropic effects is a gigantic “most likely not”. Our Cannabidiol Life staff have all tried our CBN products and not a single team member reported any THC psychotropic effects. If you take in moderation and you follow the product instructions on the label, you should be perfectly fine.
HOW DOES CBN WORK?
In order for CBN to do its job correctly within the human body, it needs to begin communicating and working with a very intricate and vital bodily-function-management system within us known as the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The ECS contains CB1 & CB2 receptors. CBN can connect and communicate with both of these receptors (just like THC, but without the euphoria). When the ECS is functioning in perfect order (whole body in homeostasis), it will be directly involved in regulating an enormously long list of bodily functions.
The ECS has shown to be the moderator, or at minimum, it serves as a bridge to allow more communications within our bodies. These can include but not limited to immune function, appetite, pain, stress, anxiety, energy, as well as most cognitive functions. CBN might also affect the overall hormone activity within our bodies. In laments terms, Cannabinol (CBN) works within our bodies by communicating and working directly with the Endocannabinoid System to promote total body homeostasis.
IS CBN OIL LEGAL?
HOW TO TAKE CBN OIL?
- Take 45 minutes prior to bedtime. Use the calibrated black glass dropper to pull out 1mL of CBN oil (50mg of CBN).
- Place the oil under the tongue and hold for 30 seconds before swallowing
- SLEEP WELL, SLEEP SWEET.
If for any reason 1mL of CBN oil did not give you the results you were looking for, always plan ahead as best results are experienced when the CBN consumer adheres strictly to the following:
- Take 30-45 minutes before bedtime.
- Take on a fairly empty stomach, waiting for a minimum of 1.5 hours AFTER your last bite of food before taking the CBN oil. This will give your body the time it needs to reproduce very important liver enzymes that are directly responsible for digesting CBN and the MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides).
- The last bite of food was eaten at 7:30 PM.
- Wait 1.5 hours
- Take CBN oil serving at 9:00 PM
- Pillow snuggles by 9:30 – 9:45 PM
- Potentially experience (subconsciously) the deepest, most restorative, and best sleep you’ve gotten in a long time.
Failure to follow this suggestion might not greatly affect the benefits of the CBN oil, but it will reduce the overall bioavailability. Wasting CBN to bioavailability is too costly! Please plan accordingly and to reap as many “Zz’s” as humanly possible.
WHAT ARE SIDE EFFECTS OF CBN?
IS CBN OIL RIGHT FOR ME?
- If your job requires you to take drug tests, we do NOT recommend CBN products. We simply don’t have 100% factual evidence that CBN won’t cause a person to possibly fail a drug test. Until we do, we advise that you play it safe.
- It’s suggested via anecdotal evidence that CBN might be a wonderful addition to your diet if your intent is to find an all-natural product to help jump start your bedtime regime to achieve faster night-time relief.
- When it comes to CBN, research and tests are still very much in its infancy stage. We highly recommend that you always take the time to speak with an MMJ Certified physician before adding CBN to your diet.
- People have reported that they found CBN to be somewhat psychotropic. Please take this into account if you are sensitive to psychoactive products.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CBD & CBN?
To start this off, we will compare the difference in their molecular structures.
If CBD and CBN were to have a popularity contest, CBD will undoubtedly take home the 1st place prize and will do so by a LANDSLIDE. With that said, CBN will always have seniority as it was the first documented phytocannabinoid as well as the first scientifically isolated cannabinoid back in the early 1930s by R.S. Cahn.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF CBN?
Legally, we cannot claim nor insinuate that any cannabinoid/hemp-derived product has any medical value, whatsoever. Therefore, in order to lawfully and adequately answer this question, we’ve gone ahead and curated as many scientific/medical condition CBN studies that were also tied to a specific health condition.
We invite you to skim through the list of CBN medical studies below.
CBN AS A SLEEP AID
CBN FOR ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE (MRSA)
CBN FOR SEIZURES & EPILEPSY
CBN AS AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
CBN AS A APPETITE STIMULANT
CBN FOR BONE HEALTH
CBN FOR CANCER
CBN FOR GLAUCOMA
CBN FOR PAIN RELIEF
ADVANCED CBN FORMULA FOR A BETTER, DEEPER SLEEP
The best CBN oil, a full spectrum CBN distillate, omits a gorgeous golden hue and is perfectly homogenized with organic MCT oil as well as the following hemp and herb extracts:
- Broad Spectrum Hemp Extracted CBN Distillate
- Full Spectrum Cherry Wine CBD-Rich Hemp Extract
- Sedative Terpene Blend
- Proprietary Blend of several sleep-promoting organic herb extracts
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION FACTS:
- Broad Spectrum CBN Distillate Hemp Extract
- Full Spectrum Cherry Wine CBD Hemp Extract
- MCT Oil (Coconut-derived)
- Valerian Extract
- California Poppy
- Jamaican Dogwood
CBN EXTRACTION INFORMATION
- Type: Broad-spectrum CBN Distillate & Full Spectrum CBD-rich hemp oil
- Extraction Material: Certified Organic Cherry Wine Cultivar
- Extraction Method: U.S. Patented Extracted Technology & Supercritical CO2
- THC Content: <0.3% THC
- Plant-Based Terpenes: Yes
- You do not need to refrigerate after opening, it’s simply not necessary.
- Never store your CBN oils above room temperature or in direct sunlight.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or the legal age of use in your state or territory.
- Must Consult a doctor before use.
- THESE STATEMENTS & PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA (Food and Drug Administration) FOR SAFETY OR EFFICACY. PRODUCTS LISTED ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY HEALTH CONDITION.
CBN STUDIES & REFERENCES:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.