CBD isolate is a crystal or powder that contains pure CBD and nothing else. The process involves separating all the hemp plant’s active compounds and a refinement process that removes all other phytocannabinoids, including THC, leaving behind nothing but CBD in its purest form. This product comes in three different concentrations: 1,000mg, 5,000mg, and 10,0000mg for heavy-duty use.
- Pure CBD powder, 99%+
- 0% THC (THC-FREE)
- Versatility; make your own products at home from oils to edibles
- 3 different sizes: 1 gram, 5 grams, & 10 grams jars
CBD powder is usually used in the following three ways:
- used in edible preparations (do not bake over 180˚C/356˚F)
- sprinkled on top of a meal and used as a seasoning
- mix it in with any of our full-spectrum CBD oils, CBG oils, or Sweet Dreams CBN oil in order to increase/spike the overall CBD potency as needed
Calculate your specific CBD dosage, which will be established based on your weight. Use the formula below to calculate your own CBD serving size.
CBD Powder Dosing Formula:
- Your Weight (lbs.) X 0.325 (mg of CBD) = Your Recommended CBD Serving Size.
Visit our CBD dosage article to learn more.
Now that you have an idea of how many milligrams of CBD you should be taking, use a digital scale to weigh out the amount of CBD (in milligrams) until you match the weight of your suggested CBD dose. Once you have this all complete, it’s time to get creative because you can literally add this to just about anything.
CBD is hydrophobic; for the best results and higher CBD bioavailability, we always recommend adding it to fatty-rich foods & MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides).
Ie. MCT oil, peanut butter, etc.