Does CBD Crumble Wax have THC?
No, this is considered a THC FREE product. With that said, we do manufacture this product using a whole flower cannabinoid extract method, and with this, you may (very rarely) find trace amounts of THC (under 0.3%), a minuscule amount that will not get you high.
TIP: For the most direct and current answer, please click on the “Labsheets” tab located on this page. This tab will allow you to view the cannabinoid potency results from our most current 3rd-party lab test.
Is CBD Crumble Full-Spectrum?
Yes and no as this answer directly depends on the manufacturer. In regards to our products, the answer is NO as our CBD Crumble is broad-spectrum. Cannabidiol Life wholeheartedly believes that full-spectrum CBD products are more effective than broad-spectrum and with that said, we are also way more insistent on keeping our customers SHH (safe, happy, and healthy). We accomplish this by making sure we remove as much of the solvents from the final product as possible. The only downside to this SHH guarantee is that by elongating the purification time in our vacuum overs, we lose a few cannabinoids in the process.
What Do CBD Dabs Taste Like?
The answer to this question directly depends on the terpene profile used during the manufacturing process. In the Cannabis and Hemp industry, quality CBD products are more than likely flavored by adding plant-based terpenes to the mix. Based and backed by customer feedback consistently collected since 2017, Cannabidiol Life now offers the following four best tasting CBD concentrated products (guaranteed):
- Blueberry OG – AKA Blueberry Yum Yum and #1 most popular flavor tastes like a refreshing handful of blueberries.
- StrawNana – A subtle yet delicious mix of strawberries and banana.
- Pineapple Express – The popular flavor that inspired so many different people to try cannabis for the first time. It got so popular, Hollywood made a movie out of it.
- GSC – AKA Girl Scout Cookies, these are not your average cookies. This flavor is earthy and mighty tangy.
Why Should I Buy CBD Crumble Instead of CBD Oil?
The most popular reason why would be because you want a faster onset of the CBD effects. Inhaling CBD is still the quickest way to absorb CBD into the bloodstream because it almost instantly crosses over the blood-brain barrier when inhaled. Now, with CBD oil tinctures and other ingestible products, the CBD is absorbed in the liver. This process can take anywhere from 15-45 minutes, sometimes even longer.
How To Store CBD Crumble Wax?
- Without exception, store your cannabis and hemp concentrate products out of a child’s reach.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Always store it in a clean, cool, dark, and dry area.
Can I Make CBD Concentrates Without A Vacuum?
Absolutely! If productivity is not of any concern, you have a couple of options. The purpose of using vacuum ovens is to make sure that all solvents used during the cannabinoid extraction process must get purged from the final product.
ALERT: Failure to eliminate solvents, especially butane and propane, can lead to death or, at minimum, severe health consequences for the CBD dabber.
We do not recommend doing this purge on your own if you are new to manufacturing concentrates. With that made clear and for education purposes only, a person could substitute using a vacuum by performing the ‘hot water method’. Oddly enough, you can also consider using a tinfoil-wrapped grill or even a pancake griddle!
In summary, you can use any device that offers a flat surface and a manageable heat source underneath.
Are CBD Concentrates Made With Propane or Butane?
While some other CBD extract manufacturers may choose to use propane or butane in hopes of creating a cannabinoid-rich BHO (butane hash oil) or any other type of concentrate, Cannabidiol Life proudly does NOT. In fact, we recommend substituting these two archaic solvent options entirely and replace them with non-denatured organic ethanol (ethyl alcohol). This provides higher quality and a much safer product for the end-user.
How Do You Make CBD Crumbles?
- Step 1: Extraction – Use a solvent-based extraction method (ethanol is preferred) to separate the cannabinoids from the cannabis plant.
- Step 2: Plan Ahead – During the extraction process, you must use lower temperatures than usual and also be prepared to use a vacuum oven for a longer time.
These two vital processes define this manufacturing method as the “slow bake“. There are two main benefits here.
- Firstly, using less heat over extended periods will allow the final concentrate to be much drier and, uncoincidentally, very susceptible to “crumble“ when disturbed.
- Secondly, it will significantly reduce the risk of accidentally burning off precious cannabinoids.
- Step 3: Purification – Use a vacuum oven to remove any remaining solvents from the remaining plant material to achieve the highly-coveted, cannabinoid-rich honeycomb.
- Step 4: Crumbling Crumbles – Once the CBD honeycomb is achieved, easily break it down into tantalizing CBD wax dabs.
How Do You Smoke CBD Crumble?
There are many ways you can smoke concentrated CBD wax honeycomb crumbles. For the best smoking experience, consider dabbing using any of the following devices:
- dab rig
- cannabis concentrate-dedicated dab pen
- electronic nail (eNail)
How Do You Use CBD Crumble Wax?
There are a few different ways to use Crumble Wax, but the most popular method (by far) is by smoking it. This process is known as “dabbing”. A few less common ways are vaping or infusing it with various all-natural ingredients/essential oils to create CBD topicals.
What Are the Benefits of CBD Crumble?
The two significant and most widely accepted benefits are the following:
- high CBD potencies (80%+ pure CBD)
- one of the quickest ways to absorb CBD
What Is CBD Crumble?
It is a type of Hemp plant-derived CBD concentrate and is widely known for its very unique wax-like texture. Directly, it is a form of CBD wax growing in demand due to the intensified CBD potency it carries, coupled with its history of providing a noticeably quicker onset of wellness effects. Further, it is a smokable CBD product that offers higher and more pure CBD concentrations which directly allows the CBD dabber to experience all the potential CBD benefits more noticeably and much quicker.