Educational Videos, Medical Resources, & Helpful Articles
Medical Resources & Studies On CBD
- Cannabidiol – The Safety & Side Effects
- CBD An Inactive Cannabinoid Turns Into Wide Spectrum Natural Relief Supplement
- Overview of Pharmacological Aspects on Cannabidiol
- CBD-Based Drugs With Therapeutic Potential
- Various Cannabis-CBD-Based Drugs & Medicines
- The Overall Potential of CBD & Other Cannabinoids
- Cannabinoids & CBD In Clinical Trials & Medical Practices
- General Overview on Cannabinoids
- Summary of The Pharmacology of CBD’s & Other Cannabinoids
- CBD: A Non-Psychotropic Plant
- On A Molecular Level: Learn About THC & CBD Antioxidants
Important Articles On All Things CBD Related
Organizations We Support
- Dad Hats Factory: Shop Dad Hats To Support Cancer Awareness
- Beard Gains, LLC: For every beard comb purchased, they donate $1 to testicular cancer.
- Legal Herb Shop: Great collection of CBD Supplements
- Athletic Junction: Donates 5% of their earnings to Breast Cancer and Warriors Foundation.
- Treat Mesothelioma: The only mesothelioma cancer help website that is run by volunteers.
Cannabidiol (CBD) has NOT been proven to treat, relieve, nor cure any disease or medical condition listed on this site. The medical studies, controlled tests, and health information offered on Cannabidiol Life of CBDOilsAndEdibles.com (or any variation of the URL) is an expressed summarization of our personal conducted research done by our team of professionals. The information provided on this site is designed to support, NEVER replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and the patient's/site visitor's physician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and products listed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.