Below we will be covering the following:
- how we verify product quality
- list of the reasons why you should choose Cannabidiol Life CBD Pet products over other brands
- specific details on what this product offers
- a comprehensive overview of everything you need to know before buying CBD oil for your cat(s)
PRODUCT QUALITY VERIFICATION ESTABLISHED USING THIRD-PARTY LAB TESTING
All Cannabidiol Life pet products are tested using an FDA-approved third-party lab for quality assurance, toxicity levels, and accurate cannabinoid potency readings. Click on the “Lab Results” tab on this page to view the report.
Coupled with our superior lab test results, here is a complete list of key features which we believe solidifies the claim that our Pet CBD collection, Happy Pawz, offers the best CBD oil for cats for sale online.
- CBD Type: Full Spectrum (CBD + several more phytocannabinoids, terpenes, essential fatty acids, & flavonoids)
- Product Effectiveness: Highly effective
- Premium Ingredients: 100% all-natural, non-GMO, cruelty-free
- Bottle Size: 1 oz bottle tincture bottle with a calibrated black dropper
- CBD Potency: 250 mg of CBD per 1 oz bottle (based on the average body weight/size of cats)
- Number of Servings: 30-60 servings per bottle
- Carrier oil: Infused with organic MCT oil derived from coconuts (neuro benefits & higher bioavailability)
- Extraction Method: U.S. Patented Ethanol Extraction using organic nondenatured Ethanol
- Manufacturing Location: Colorado, USA
- Hemp Cultivar: Cherry Wine
- Pesticides: None/non-detactable
- THC Content: <0.3% Tetrahydrocannabinol
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER & WARNINGS
- This product is not intended for human consumption.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health issue or any disease.
- The FDA has not evaluated this product for safety or efficacy.
What Is CBD & Why Should You Give It To Your Cat?
Cannabidiol (CBD), a non-psychotropic compound that is known as a cannabinoid and it can be extracted from marijuana, cannabis plants, and hemp plants. For technicality purposes, the scientific name for a hemp plant is “Cannabis Sativa”.
There are so many good reasons to add a CBD-rich hemp oil to your cats’ diet.
Since 2017, we’ve seen a continued rise of interest in cat owners wanting to incorporate CBD into the diets of their pets. We believe this is because there’s a lot of anecdotal evidence out there that suggests that CBD could just well be the all-natural solution for many different wellness issues commonly associated with pet cats.
With our proprietary formula using research-driven ingredients, Happy Pawz CBD oil for cats will make your cat happier or your money back.
The only question now is, how much CBD should you give to your cat?
When trying to figure out the most accurate CBD dose recommendation for cats, we’ve realized that offering a one-size-fits-all standard CBD dose amount simply does not work.
The only factor that remains a constant in regards to CBD dosing is the mathematical, weight-based formula that we created while working directly with several different medical professionals over the past years. Use the following formula to find your cat’s unique CBD serving size recommendation:
Your Cat’s Weight (lbs.) x 0.325mg (CBD) = Recommended CBD Dose
For more details about CBD dosing, please read our very comprehensive CBD dosing guide; complete with a CBD dosage calculator and CBD dosage chart.
As research, information, and a better understanding of the medicinal benefits of CBD oil for cats become more abundant and clear, we’re sure to see even greater demand from pet owners for Cannabis-based products. Directly, we can’t wait for that time to come because that means the Pet CBD market will expand tremendously.
Our final thought is this…
If increasing your cat’s health and if improving their overall quality of life is important to you, then choosing a high-quality CBD hemp oil might just be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
If you have any questions or concerns about this product, please do not hesitate to contact us.