Whether you seek to achieve a personal wellness goal or you’re simply trying to alleviate some type of discomfort, you can be certain that with Cannabidiol Life’s CBD bath bombs, you’ll be able to get the support you need as well as spend more quality time with the person that matters the most… YOU! Our CBD bath bombs offer a combination of premium ingredients that others simply look over or don’t care to add due to cost; not us!
HOW WE CREATED THE PERFECT CBD BUBBLE BATH PRODUCT
Here are the steps AND the actual play-by-play we took in order to bring these premium CBD products to market:
- We researched ingredients that have positive results for being effective and we only source this information from scientific or medical studies.
- Once we have an idea of ingredients we want to implement, we begin searching for a supplier that offers the highest quality of the ingredients.
- The rigorous formulation and product creation process begin…
We felt that this CBD bath product could be miraculous if we took our time with it and did it correctly. We began searching for Bath Bomb manufacturers but almost immediately decided to change our course of direction. Instead of using commercial manufacturers, we decided to look for an established Herbalist to help us formulate these; that’s when we found April M.
April is a well-established Holistic Herbalist Formulator with over 11 years of experience. We presented our research to her and sent her the ingredients. Two weeks later, she had three amazing CBD bath fizzers made specifically for Cannabidiol Life.
“Our CBD Bath Bomb formulations are one of a kind, I know this because I created them. It’s a bit harder to make a more natural bath additive in comparison to the common commercially found ingredients, but we did it and we couldn’t be more proud of the results. You just can’t experience this type of quality in a bath bomb.” – April M.
CBD BATH BOMB FAQS
Join us as we answer all the frequently asked questions about CBD-Infused Bath Bomb Products.
WHAT ARE CBD BATH BOMBS?
CBD bath bombs, also known as CBD Bath Fizzer’s, are hemp-derived, CBD-infused bath, beauty, and skincare products that are added to bathwater in order to enhance one’s overall bubble bath experience. CBD bath bombs were also defined by Cannabidiol Life to be the “hemp industry’s first CBD product that naturally (via diffusion) offers the ability for a person to soak and absorb CBD evenly throughout the entire body.”
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SIZE FOR CBD OIL BATH BOMBS?
CBD oil bath bombs are manufactured in many different shapes and sizes. However, the most common shape comes in a ball-like form and usually has a diameter of 2-4 inches.
WHAT DO CBD BATH BOMBS DO?
Bath Bombs, in general, are intended to promote a soothing, relaxing, stress-free, and anxiety-free bubble bath. Now, once you infuse a bath bomb with CBD (Cannabidiol), you should expect to feel everything a regular bath bomb would provide, but much more ENHANCED. From the wellness benefits of CBD to the calming or refreshing scents of essential oils, you can expect your skin (the largest organ of the human body) to do its job so you can slip into a calming, “everything is good”, state of being.
HOW MUCH CBD IS IN A BATH BOMB?
While you find many different potencies of CBD found within a bath bomb, 100MG of CBD (Cannabidiol) is considered to be the perfect amount of CBD. Due to the natural diffusion of CBD molecules throughout the 30-42 gallons of water within your bathtub, we’ve found that on average, any CBD bath bomb that contained less than 100mg, the user did not experience an “enhanced” bathing experience. Therefore, we directly believe that any CBD bath bomb that offers less than 100mg of CBD is not as effective and could even be described as an over-priced, over-the-counter bath bomb.
HOW MUCH DO CBD BATH BOMBS COST?
The current average cost of a 100mg CBD bath bomb in 2020 ranges between $12 and $20. In 2021, the projected average cost of CBD bath bombs could range between $10 and $15. Any dollar amount over these current retail prices would be considered over-priced. The cost differential found from one CBD bath bomb supplier to the next is usually based on either the amount of CBD used and the number of different premium ingredients used in the production process.
HOW TO USE A CBD BATH BOMB TO CREATE THE PERFECT BUBBLE BATH:
HERE IS A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO ENSURE YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CBD BATH BOMB:
- Plan to give yourself at least 45 minutes of uninterrupted self-rejuvenating alone time
- Turn on some peaceful, relaxing music
- Light a scented candle or turn on a diffuser
(TIP – match the scent to the essential oil used in your CBD bath bomb)
- Fill the tub to your preferred relaxing temperature
(TIP: According to Dermatologist Melissa Piliang, the optimal temperature for bathwater is 112 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Turn off your work phone for a stress-free body soak
- Add your top-shelf CBD bath bomb to your perfectly temperated bathwater and enjoy it as it slowly fizzes and infuses greatness
- Enter your bathtub carefully as it might be a little slippery
- EXPERIENCE The Perfect Bubble Bath with Cannabidiol Life’s Best CBD Bombs
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE USED TO MAKE CBD BATH BOMBS?
We infused our CBD bath bombs with Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda), Citric Acid, Aqua, Coconut Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract (hemp seed oil), Essential Oil (eucalyptus, lavender, or sandalwood), SLSA, Premium Hemp Extract (100mg of CBD), FD & C Dye (Lavender = Purple Dye, Eucalyptus = Green Dye, and Sandalwood = Dye-Free).
ARE CBD BATH BOMBS SAFE TO USE?
Bath bombs, in general, are deemed to be safe to use and enjoy. Especially, given the fact that they’ve been selling as well as growing in popularity since they were first invented in 1989 by Mo Constantine.
Now, fast forward about 30 years, add hemp-extracted CBD to the bath bombs formula, and what do you get? Well, the risk factors are still minimal to none. You see, CBD or CBD oil is not psychotropic and the only real danger anyone could ever possibly experience is a potential allergic reaction to one of the ingredients found within the CBD bath bomb.
Safety Precautions, Tips, & Advice You Should Know Before Buying A Cannabidiol Bath Bomb:
- Use caution when entering/exiting the bathtub
- Consult a healthcare professional before using any type of CBD product (especially if you’re pregnant or nursing)
- Monitor for allergic reactions to any ingredients – if they occur, discontinue use and call a medical professional immediately
- Bath bombs sometimes may leave residue on the walls of your tub. If this occurs, do not worry, it’s a very easy fix. Simply grab some dish soap to cut the oily dye which is causing the discoloration, wipe it down with a washcloth, and rinse her down with your tubs shower head.