CBD Oil Recipe
CBD Oil at home step by a step beginner’s guide
What to Know
The DIY (Do It Yourself) course produces a full spectrum tincture, which means it contains everything extracted from your hemp flower, including traces of THC and other cannabinoids, like CBN and CBG. For most people, this is a good thing, because it means you’ll benefit from the entourage effect; these other cannabinoids and terpenes enhance the properties of CBD, while bringing their own benefits to the table. Now, in this article, we’ll talk about the easiest ways of making CBD oil at home.
- Carrier Oil
- Hemp flower
- Baking sheet
- Crockpot or Boiler
- Grinder for herbs
- Cheesecloth, coffee filter, or nut milk bag (to screen the oil)
- Glass jar(s) with a sealable lid for storage
CBD OIL RECIPE
Different Way to Make CBD Oil
In order to properly measure the CBD oil, you can use our edible potency calculator. It is important to factor in the amount of CBD contained in your raw materials to start with.
How to Make CBD Oil with Coconut, Olive, and MTC Oil (h1 or h2)
The’ Oil Method’ of extracting cannabidiol oil is considered one of the safest methods of doing so. You will need to utilize a carrier oil, for example coconut oil or olive oil. Organic is best for most natural results.
A step-by-step guide to making CBD oil through the oil method:
Know that the quality of cannabis used will determine the quality of your final product. We suggest picking a high-quality strain.
- Select high quality buds, stems, and leaves off the hemp plant. Place the buds through the process of decarboxylation. Bake the buds and leaves at 215°F for 90 minutes minutes.
- In a jar, blend the ground-up hemp with the carrier oil of your choice (16 oz MCT oil, olive oil or coconut oil) and then soak it in the carrier oil.
- When saturation occurs, bring the oil-hemp mixture to a boil. Tighten the mason jar lid to ensure no steam or water leaks into the oil.
- Place a towel at the bottom of the pan and the mason jar at the top and fill the pan with water until it reaches at least 200 degrees. (Make sure to use a thermometer)
- Consistently check the pan to confirm that the water has not evaporated. Switch off the stove after letting the oil simmer for three hours. Then allow it sit for another three hours.
- When this has finished, we recommended heating the oil again for another three hours, then again turn off the heat, and leave it over night for the following day.
- Your CBD full spectrum oil is now ready! Proceed by straining it through a strainer or straining cloth and store your mixture in a cool, dark and dry place.
While there are quality CBD oils available to buy, we believe learning how to make cbd oil at home is manageable, affordable, and with minimal risk. Oil extraction uses low heat to gradually extract CBD indirectly minus any harsh fumes or flammability. It’s the safest and simplest way to supply yourself with homemade CBD oil. Extracting your own CBD oil from hemp flower is relatively straightforward and is easy to use.
MORE ARTICLES & INFORMATION
Curious about different types of CBD oil? Perhaps you've heard terms like Broad or Full Specturm in regards to CBD oil, but aren't sure what they mean? Keep reading below to find out more:The Answer:When it comes to CBD oil, there are two main types. They are known as...
Looking for a place to buy CBD oil? We've got you covered, see below for more information:The Answer:CBD oil is available at dispensaries and smoke shops across the country. If you would like to learn more about CBD or are looking to make a purchase online, please...
NOTES FROM THE AUTHOR
Compliance Director at Cannabidiol Life
CBD Oil is potentially one of the most effective products. Next to CBD gummies, and CBD oil pills, it stands as the pinnacle of CBD manufacturing and sales.
Like any other supplement, it is important to source high quality product with the proper certifications and credentials. We believe Cannabidiol Life is THE brand for your CBD oil needs.