CBD Gummies Recipe
- Pour 1/2 cup of juice into a saucepan set on low heat.
- Add the sweetener and CBD of choice.
- Add the gelatin.
- Wisk unti above products fully dissolve (not grainy) and then remove from heat.
- Using a dropper add mix into the mold.
- Place in the fridge until solid, approximately 1 hour.
Using the molds linked above will yield approx. 125 gummies at (+/-) 25mg CBD per piece.
Did you know its possible to make your own CBD gummies at home with just a few ingredients? We are proud to present this easy to make CBD gummy recipe to our Cannabidiol Life family. The above short summary also has links to all products used.
One important decision to make beforehand is whether or not the gummies you wish to produce will be full spectrum or pure CBD (no THC). Full spectrum gummies will want a high quality CBD oil, for pure CBD gummies you’ll need isolate.
Besides the main ingredients, you’ll also want to purchase in advance gummy bear molds and droppers. Using the molds linked above will yield approx. 125 gummies at (+/-) 25mg CBD / piece.
Recipe for: Homemade CBD gummy bears with fruit juice and honey
- 1/2 cup of juice, preferably clear fruit juices
- 1 tablespoon honey (other sweeteners of choice may be used, but add to taste!)
- 2 & 1/3 tablespoons gelatin
- 70mL of CBD oil for homemade Full Spectrum gummies or 3.5G of isolate for THC Free gummies
- gummy bear molds
- Pour 1/2 cup juice into a sauce pan set on low heat.
- Add CBD and sweetener of choice.
- Add the gelatin.
- Wisk until all products are dissolved in the liquid and then remove the pan from heat.
- Using a dropper, add mixture into your mold.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour to cool and shape.
You can substitute honey for maple syrup, stevia drops, etc. Taste test a small amount for sweetness to your liking.
If you would like to make a vegan gummy, vegan gelatin Druid’s Grove is an excellent replacement.
Keep gummies in the refrigerator and they should last at least one week.
Calories: 27, Sodium: 5mg, Potassium: 20mg, Carbohydrates: 5g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 2g, Vitamin C: 0.2%. CBD: approx. 25mg per gummy.
Other Sweetener OptionS
We feel that keeping gummies as natural as possible is important. We recommend, for those willing to go the extra step, to purchase a juicer and make fresh juices. This cuts down on store bought product’s reliance on artificial sweeteners and additives. For store bought juice we love the brand Simply, but really any juice could work well enough, just make sure they are pulp free.
If you need to use real sugar in a pinch it is best to add small half teaspoons at a time and adjust according to sweetness preferences. If you prefer a sugar substitute like Stevia, only the liquid drops will work (not powder). Syrups like agave and maple work just fine though the flavor may be strong so adjust measurements again according to taste.
You can store the gummies in their molds or any other container just make sure they are covered. It is also important to remember that since these gummies are CBD infused, it is preferable they remain in a cool and dark place, away from direct sunlight.
Our CBD Gummy selection rocks!
From Assorted fruit-flavored gummy bears, to deliciously tart sour watermelons, to vegan and gluten free squares, we have amazing gummy options to suit all your wellness needs!